DIIA Regional Activator Pune – 21st December 2017
December 21 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm2000INR
FOR REGISTRATIONS – PLEASE FILL UP THE FORM BELOW AND SUBMIT. ALTERNATIVELY, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK TO REGISTER IN ANOTHER WINDOW.
About the Event:
The DIIA Regional Activator- Pune is being organised on the 21st of December, 2017 at the Westin Hotel. With the motto of bringing together MSME’s on a single platform and exploring opportunities for them in the Indian defence industry, the conference will explore the theme of Building Alliance for Self-Reliance.
The Pune Activator follows closely on the heels of the highly successful DIIA Activators organised in Bengaluru & Hyderabad in the months of July and October respectively that saw active participation from over 200 MSME’s. The DIIA Regional Activator- Pune seeks to discuss the way forward towards solving the crisis of ‘foreign arms dependence’ of India by promoting Indigenization in Defence. The conference would bring together eminent speakers from the industry, academia, government and Defence PSU’s to deliberate the creation of a robust Defence industrial base in India.
Sessions and Topics:
We would explore the theme, ‘Building Alliance for Self-Reliance’, via a host of highly pertinent presents over the following two sessions:
- Impact of Indigenization – Development of a Robust Defence Industrial Base
- Lessons in Development of a Robust Defence Industrial Base
- Opportunities for Industry, especially MSMEs, in Defence and Aerospace
- Financial Management for a Defence MSME – Risks and Challenges
Prominent speakers include:
- Shri Subhash Desai, Minister for Industries, Government of Maharashtra
- Shri Muralidhar Rao, National General Secretary, BJP
- Dr. Sateesh Reddy, Scientific Advisor to Raksha Mantri
- Mr. Ashok Atluri, Co-Chairman of DIIA
- Cmde. Mukesh Bhargava, Director of DIIA